Terms & Conditions of Concession Pitches
As a trader/concession on site at the event you assume all risks of participation. Including and not limited to any risks that arise on your part, may be caused by staff/volunteers associated by you or infrastructure owned/rented by you.
By applying for a concession at the event you accept that you, staff/volunteers on your behalf and any infrastructure, products and/or ingredients are fit for use/attendance and that to your knowledge complies with the relevant advice, health guidance and health and safety laws that is appropriate.
Further to this all traders/concessions agree/accept:
- Indemnify the LCR Pride Foundation and any of it’s agents against any activity that you, the trader/concession have carried out.
- Acknowledge that agents, contractors or suppliers the LCR Pride Foundation are not responsible for any errors, conflicts, omissions, acts or failures to act and that they are not representative of the organisation or this agreement with yourselves.
- That you will in no way affiliate LCR Pride Foundation or any of its trading names with your product or service provided.
- That you have all relevant and current insurances, liability and/or food hygiene certificates to cover all products and activity and that these will be provided to the LCR Pride Foundation no less than 10 days in advance of the event taking place.
- You acknowledge the trading times for your pitch, during which your concession must be ready and equipped to serve the public at all times.
- You acknowledge the access times for set-up/de-rig of the site and understand failure to attend during these times may result in delay in your entry/exit from the site or being turned away. There are no vehicular movements allowed on site during the event.
- You agree to provide your own complete stall, infrastructure (if not listed above) and take full responsibility for health and safety aspects of this. Including but not limited to erecting and dismantling, transportation, adequate weighting and wind loading, staffing and waste management. The final call on this will be with the event manager.
- You agree that all waste (including water and oil) are to be removed from the site. Should waste be left on site, poured down drains (or be disposed of in public event bins) this will be chargeable to cover the cost of removal or cleansing.
- Unfortunately as a charity ourselves we are unable to allow money/direct debit collections on site, data collection is permitted however.
- You acknowledge and agree that your concession, staff/volunteers and products will be photographed in the course of their usual duties and these images/videos may be used by the LCR Pride Foundation for any legitimate purpose
- You will provide a logo, promotional images and trading name where available for the promotion of your involvement in the event by LCR Pride Foundation.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- The LCR Pride Foundation operates a policy of requesting payment no later than 2 weeks from the issue of an invoice.
- Payment must be made before attendance to site. Non-payment (even if within the 2 weeks payment term) will result in you being turned away.
- You accept that if you chose to cancel (or not attend) that a (proportion of) fee will still be chargeable and will be pursued by the LCR Pride Foundation.
- LCR Pride Foundation reserves the right to pass on debt to a third party agency to be pursued if they feel that all attempts at obtaining payment have been exhausted.
- You agree that once you have accepted the offer of the pitch that a proportion of the fee is payable if cancelled on these terms:
More than 90 days before the event (bef Mar29th) 0% payable 90 days before the event (Mar 29th) 25% payable 60 days before the event (Apr 29th) 50% payable 30 days before the event (May 28th) 100% payable
- In line with the cancellation of the site, if payment has already been made a £10 administration charge will be placed for any refunds that are required.
Failure to adhere:
- You accept that failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in the concession being refused permission to trade/attend the event and such may incur a cost as per the above cancellation policy.